The questions below are those that you'll find at our application. We have provided them below so that you can copy them to whatever program you prefer and respond to them at your own pace. The actual application form can be found here.
I. The Basics
- Name (mundane)
- Name (craft)
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Do you have a web presence that you are willing to share? (blogs, social media, websites etc...)
II. Spirituality & Self-Knowledge
- How do you define your religion / spirituality?
- What led you to your religion?
- What are your strengths?
- What are the areas you need to work on as a person?
- What (if any) previous training or degrees have you received?
- In general, how would you characterize your training? (selections are provided. If self-taught, please go to #6)
- What did you do with them, what kind of training did you receive and what things did you experience with your group or teacher?
- What did you like about working with others?
- What did you not like about working with others?
- Have you ever trained another person in the craft? (If not, please go to Section III)
- Describe that experience.
- Are you still in contact with that person (those people) now? (If "No", please go to Section III)
- What (How) are they doing?
III. Daily Life
- Do you have a partner or partners? If so, how would you characterize your relationship?
- Do you have children?
- Does your immediate family share your religious beliefs? If not, what are their beliefs?
- How do they feel about your being/ becoming a witch?
- Are you public about your religious beliefs? To what degree?
- Do you have any work/life conflicts that will prevent you from attending online rituals and/or meetings? If yes, please describe. ("Yes" does NOT disqualify you from class automatically! It is important for us to know that you travel every weekend, or take care of children on alternate evenings, for example.)
- Do you have any physical conditions that could interfere with your ability to attend online rituals and/or meetings? If "yes", please describe. ("Yes" does NOT disqualify you from class automatically!)
- What calls you to our class at this time?
- What do you expect from the class?
- What do you expect from the group?
- Where did you hear about us?
- How would you rate your technical knowledge and computer experience?
- What kind of computer and operating system do you use?
- Have you read the basic page on our class on our website?
V. Wrapping Up
- Is there anything else you think we should know about you?
- Do you have any questions for us?